“Life is about living your truth.”
Each day of life brings new answers. It is a constant journey of discovery, personal growth and self realization that leads you to understand and know more about who you really are and what you are capable of creating everyday.
Life can also be filled with many different personal challenges. When resisted or misunderstood, these challenges can end up dominating your life and causing a state of disharmony. This leads to a negative state of mind, energy-draining emotions, and a string of clouded choices that can seem to make the circumstances of your life even worse. Many times this cycle goes on for days that turn into weeks and can end up becoming months. For many in the world, the cycle has been going on for years.
“Right now, if you so choose, you can experience the answers that will end conflict and disharmony and immediately change your life in a very positive way.”
Every person looks at the world through a slightly different lens. The result is an accumulation of beliefs started at birth that are your collective “truths” until challenged and changed. Together, these beliefs shape the thoughts, feelings, and actions that create your moment-by-moment reality. What you believe therefore creates the life you experience, a reality that you determine to be either desired or undesired. As you react to this reality in every moment, you are creating a new reality in the next moment. It is this continuous perception-reaction cycle that is the engine of your experience of life
“You can’t change what has happened in your past or how you reacted to any of it. However, you can change the way you react to what is happening NOW, thereby creating the conditions for a new experience in your present and future moments. This is how life changes.”
The desire to create or change an aspect of your life requires that you face the “truth” about what you have previously believed. This is the root of the actions and reactions that have led you to your current experience. The most important question to focus on, as it relates to changing your current experience of life is:
Is my current “truth” about this issue serving me in creating the reality I desire to experience?
- Is my current truth about my abilities at my job creating the position in the company or the vocation that I desire to have?
- Is my current truth about the way I feel about myself creating the love relationship that I long for?
- Is my current truth about the way I handle money creating the financial security I envision for my life?
- Is my current truth about the way I nurture, discipline, and engage with my children creating the daily relationship with them that I desire?
- Is my current truth about the way I treat my body resulting in the physical appearance and well-being that I would like to have?
- Is my current truth about my spouse creating the intimacy, connection, trust, and support I would like to experience on a daily basis?
- Is my current truth about what I was taught from well meaning parents, teachers, and religious leaders serving me in experiencing daily peace in my life?
- Is my current truth about what I believe is possible for me to do with my life creating the daily fulfillment I would like to experience?
- Is my current truth about who I am giving me the life I desire to live?
These examples demonstrate how critical it is to evaluate whether what you believe to be true is serving your ultimate intended desire because it is the key that shapes your experience of life. What should be of great hope and comfort is that YOU are always the one in control of the beliefs and truths that end up creating the exact circumstances of your life!
The question is: Are you ready to evaluate, question, and open up to learn something new about you and your life? If you are, then the next step to change comes down to your willingness to accept your answers. These are your answers, because it’s your life!